There are currently no employment opportunities available. However, you can always send us your resume and we will keep it on file for future reference. Please note that if you are seeking employment in the Preschool that you must have the following:
1. At least 12 units of Early Childhood Development;
2. Basic First Aid and CPR Certificate;
3. Be able to pass a background check and be fingerprinted.
We are always in need of volunteers. Volunteer opportunities can include:
1. Office work such as filing, assisting our secretary, and/or lite cleaning;
2. Grounds maintenance: picking up trash, leaves, cleaning animal enclosures, wood repair and painting;
3. Helping in the classrooms doing teacher's aide duties, vacuuming, making copies, etc.
COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES:
Persons needing to do Community Service can perform any of the above work in exchange for community service hours. Just call the office to schedule.